Kevlar Armored Leggings
or make 4 interest-free payments of $61.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
GET 200% PROTECTION WITH GOGO GEAR PROTECTIVE LEGGINGS MADE OF 100% DUPONT™ KEVLAR® FIBERS - WHY ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS?
Never before has a product been so hotly anticipated! GoGo Gear Protective Leggings can be used as a base layer under other garments for extra protection against abrasion. Like all GoGo Gear products, they are designed to look like regular fashion leggings but offer the protection of Dupont™ Kevlar® abrasion resistant fibers and CE-approved removable and adjustable knee protectors.
Order today and get free shipping in Australia!
- Fabric Outer Layer: 100% Abrasion Resistant Polyester Cotton Fabric with 5% Spandex
- Fabric Inner Layer: 100% Made Of DuPont™ Kevlar® Fibers, 275gsm Weight, 95% Kevlar with 5% Spandex
- Fabric Inside Protector Pockets: Polyester Cotton Jersey
- CE-Approved Removable, Adjustable Knee Protector Pads (Level 1)
- Inside Pockets for Hip Protectors (protectors not included)
- Two Outside Front Pockets
- Ribbed Decorative Detail on Knees
- Machine Washable
Check your hip measurement (widest part of your lower hips) and match it with the AUS size.
Sizes are in INCHES
CAUTION: THE SIZES RUN SMALL! DO NOT SELECT A SIZE BASED ON THE SIZE PANTS YOU WEAR! HOW TO DETERMINE THE BEST SIZE TO ORDER WATCH THIS VIDEO:
1. Measure all the way around the widest part of your hips and butt
2. Take that number and compare against the size chart below to find the size that matches or is closest to your measurement
3. If you consider yourself to have a "flat" butt, go with the size listed. If you have a "curvy" or "extra" in the butt area, go one size up.
If you have any questions about sizing or aren't sure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure we send you the size that makes the most sense for you!
Check out the Customer Crash Video for results of how these leggings will protect you; https://youtu.be/avCh6HVZ0JE
Wash in COLD water with mild detergent in a gentle cycle. Hang to dry out of the sun to prevent fading. You do not need to remove the protectors when washing the garment. Use a product like Radiant Black for washing if possible to retain the dark black color. Fading may occur. If fading occurs, you can re-dye them to restore the garment back to its original colour.
NOTE: BikieChic pays shipping on initial purchase only. All exchanges and returns are the responsibility of the customer. PLEASE SELECT YOUR SIZE CAREFULLY - refunds are available less the cost of postage. If in doubt, just email us at: email@example.com. It is our goal to get your the correct size the first time but we need you to make sure you know what your hip measurement REALLY is.